We love Bastille Day. Why? France makes fantastic wines and cheeses, and we're all about fantastic wines and cheeses. Bastille Day celebrates liberty, equality, and fraternity - we're all about that, too! At Tilman's we believe everyone should have choice (liberte), everyone's choice is there own (egalite), and everyone is immediately our friend (fraternite)!
So this weekend we're celebrating, French style. We've got lots of events and specials, so come by for some vin et fromage....c'est magnifique!
- Free Wine and Cheese Tasting. From Friday to Sunday we will have tasting stations set up with beautiful French wines and cheeses. Come in and try something new...or a favorite.
- Bowerbird Bakeshop Macarons. Earl from Bowerbird Bakeshop is making special French macarons just for Tilman's this weekend. They...are....divine.
- "Storm the Bastille" Wine Flight. Four of our favorite French wines lined up for a perfect tasting. What could be better?
- "Vive Le Fromage" Cheese Board. Three delicious French cheeses served with shallot confit. Perfect with the Wine Flight!
- Lillet Fair Cocktail Special. One of our favorite cocktails, at a special price all weekend.